Kingdom Roofing Systems values form the foundation of the company. Adhering to our values will help us build a strong and healthy organization.
- People – People are our purpose.
- Reliable – We keep our word, always.
- Integrity – We do the Right Thing, even when it costs.
- Development – We are never satisfied.
- Excellence – Excellence in all things that we do.
Kingdom Roofing Systems is an Indiana based company that has been in business for 10 years and we are in a growing phase. We believe in our team and building lasting careers for them as we grow the company together. Everyone is given freedom to work in their strengths while building towards and obtaining their goals. This is not a job; this is a career and we only want the best as we drive together for the long term.
Description of Duties:
- Ability to spot and fix any problems that may occur in the field
- Adhere by all policies and procedures that have been put in place to assure quality and safety
- Perform all maintenance to the best of your ability to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accurately complete and document all work orders given by the production coordinator
- Drive in new customers by door knocking in neighborhood of work being performed in
- Take Pictures at different stages of install process
- Communicate with Project advisor and Production manager
- Accurately input pictures and information into CRM program
- Properly maintain company vehicle
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Must have valid license and good driving record
- Must have a cell phone to perform activities while on jobsite
- Must have open availability
- Team Player
- Task Driven and organized
- Must be able to perform simple math
- Ability to climb a ladder without fear of heights
- Knowledge of various trades is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to consistently stay organized
- Comfortable with technology and eagerness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Prior construction experience
- Base Pay: $16-$20 Hourly Will depend on previous experience and knowledge of construction.
- Bonus will be made available.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and PTO
- Health Coverage coming in 2022