About the Company:
Kingdom Roofing Systems is a 10-year-old local service provider specializing in residential and commercial roofing, siding, windows, and gutters. We have been expanding rapidly across our Marion and Indianapolis offices and are looking for driven sales professionals to join our team!
We believe that the key to growing a successful company lies in how you treat your employees. At Kingdom, we constantly invest in the growth and development of our people with the desire and goal that they will grow alongside us. We believe in playing to your strengths and developing your weaknesses.
Description of Duties:
- Manage jobsite ensuring quality meets company and customer expectations
- Adhere by all policies and procedures
- Ability to spot and fix any problems that may occur in the field
- Ensure crew has all needed materials
- Drive in new customers by door knocking
- Take Pictures at different stages of install process
- Communicate with Project advisor and Production manager
- Accurately complete all forms required to ensure excellence
- Accurately input pictures and information into CRM program
- Properly maintain company vehicle
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Valid license and good driving record Required
- Must have open availability
- Team Player
- Task Driven
- Must be able to perform simple math
- Ability to climb a ladder without fear of heights
- Knowledge of various roof systems is a plus
- Ability to consistently stay organized
- Comfortable with technology and eagerness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Prior construction experience is a plus
- Base Pay: $40,000- $50,000 annually – Will depend on previous experience/knowledge.
- Bonus will be made available.
- Benefits package included (Vacation, Holidays, PTO, 401k)