Kingdom Roofing Systems values form the foundation of the company. Adhering to our values will help us build a strong and healthy organization.
- People – People are our purpose.
- Reliable – We keep our word, always.
- Integrity – We do the Right Thing, even when it costs.
- Development – We are never satisfied.
- Excellence – Excellence in all things that we do.
Kingdom Roofing Systems is an Indiana based company that has been in business for 10 years and we are in a growing phase. We believe in our team and building lasting careers for them as we grow the company together. Everyone is given freedom to work in their strengths while building towards and obtaining their goals. This is not a job; this is a career and we only want the best as we drive together for the long term.
Description of Duties:
- Manage jobsite ensuring quality meets company and customer expectations
- Adhere by all policies and procedures that have been put in place
- Ability to spot and fix any problems that may occur in the field
- Ensure crew has all needed materials
- Drive in new customers by door knocking in neighborhoods where work is being performed
- Take Pictures at different stages of install process
- Communicate with Project advisor and Production manager
- Accurately complete all forms required to ensure excellence
- Accurately input pictures and information into CRM program
- Properly maintain company vehicle
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Must have valid license and good driving record
- Must have a cell phone to perform activities while on jobsite
- Must have open availability
- Team Player
- Task Driven
- Ability to work outside for long periods
- Must be able to perform simple math
- Ability to climb a ladder without fear of heights
- Knowledge of various roof systems is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to consistently stay organized
- Comfortable with technology and eagerness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Prior construction experience is a plus (but not required)
- Base Pay: $40,000- $50,000 annually – Will depend on previous experience and knowledge of construction.
- Bonus/commissions opportunities will be made available.
- Benefits package included (Vacation, Holidays, PTO) – Health Coverage coming in 2022