Job Posting – Sales Support Specialist
Kingdom Roofing Systems values form the foundation of the company. Adhering to our values will help us build a strong and healthy organization.
- People – People are our purpose.
- Reliable – We keep our word, always.
- Integrity – We do the Right Thing, even when it costs.
- Development – We are never satisfied.
- Excellence – Excellence in all things that we do.
Kingdom Roofing Systems is an Indiana based company that has been in business for 10 years and we are in a growing phase. We believe in our team and building lasting careers for them as we grow the company together. Everyone is given freedom to work in their strengths while building towards and obtaining their goals. This is not a job; this is a career and we only want the best as we drive together for the long term.
The sales Support specialist will be responsible to monitor all new sales files coming in and ensure they are complete with all required documents. Maintain daily sales reports and keep in communication with all Project advisors to ensure files are processed timely. Monitor and approve commissions draws by making sure accurate down payments are received and posted.
- Maintain accurate sales files
- Attend sales huddles and meetings (Indianapolis and Marion office)
- Running Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales reports and distributing as needed.
- Scheduling New hire classes
- Look for ways to improve processes and make them more efficient and effective
- Sending out consistent and accurate updates on month contest standings.
- Daily Updates of our performance tracker
- Track Leads, Pipeline, sales activities and achievements against individual and overall goals
- Work with HR Manager on Commission Draws to ensure Project advisors are paid timely and correctly
- Willingness to cross train and continuously learn new skills
- Willingness to travel to our Marion office when required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Flexible to work some nights/weekends is required
- Be extremely well organized and able to manage their time effectively
- Previous experience in Sales highly preferred
- Base Salary: $30,000 – $40,000.00 (Depending on Experience)
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, PTO and Holidays
- Health Insurance plans coming 2022