We are seeking a sales leader with a passion for growth and development to take our company to the next level! If you have a track record of sales success and the heart of a mentor, this opportunity could be for you!
Over the past 10 years Kingdom Roofing Systems has grown to become one of the most trusted roofing/siding/gutter companies in Central and North-Central Indiana! As we continue to grow and expand our reach across our markets, we are seeking strong leaders to join our winning team and help to continue the astronomical growth we have experienced over the last several years.
Description of Duties:
– Become an expert in our proven sales process, our technology, and our system for scoping projects. – Organize and lead monthly onboarding courses for an average of 3-5 new hires each month.
– Perform daily ride-alongs with our active sales roster to provide feedback to our reps and management on sales rep performance in the home and adherence to the sales process.
– Lead continuing education courses for our active sales roster to improve their knowledge of in-home sales and help increase our overall sales KPIs.
– Become a resource to our sales roster to answer key questions on properly scoping projects and overcoming objections in the home.
– Organize and schedule team training with our key vendors to improve salesmen product knowledge and expertise.
Skills and Requirements:
– Must have valid license and dependable vehicle
– Must have 2 years+ of management experience and a track record of success with in-home sales
– Experience with insurance restoration sales is a plus.
– Must have the ability to train and coach sales reps.
– Comfortable with technology and willingness to learn new software and programs
– Coachable – Must be willing to learn the Kingdom sales process
– Leadership – Must be willing to lead by example. 75%+ of your time will be spent in the field with your reps. – Strong communication skills
– Team Player
– Proficient with standard office software (i.e. Word, Excel, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, CRMs)
– Base Pay: $60k+ annual salary (weekly pay) based on experience
– Bonus plan based on team performance
– Benefits package included (Vacation, Holidays, PTO)